Saturday 31 March 2012

My Intro!

Dear Readers,
Assalam O Alikum & good evening.

I've spend a few days in Waziristan (North) in the month of March with a social working group (a group of friends) working for the victims of Waziristan (North & South). Many of you may know that "Team Ashiyana" is very known in Waziristan for there services in Medicines, Food and basic life supply into the victims.
I am very thankful for the Syed Adnan Ali Naqvi bro for his kind assistance and for Team Ashiyana, for there love, care and much thankful for the people of Waziristan for the enough love and care of mine. May ALLAH give them courage. Ameen.

After spending 25 days in Waziristan I have back at my home in Karachi. The days I spend at Waziristan was unforgettable days for me and I've learn a lot of more in these days about life, about the mean of our birth, about the problems of Waziristani peoples and many other things.

For that, I've decided to share my life experience which I've got from Waziristan. I am used too to write my dairy on my own pages, there are few pages from them which I am writing her with the kind permission of Adnan bro, Faryal Sister, Team Ashiyana and many Waziristani peoples.

A few of personal details will not be open due to the security reasons. Hope you wont mind it.

Jazak ALLAH Khairan
Mansoor Ahmad